Monitor Consumption & Solar
Simple Touchscreen. Govt Rebate
- The "Pipit 500" shows live data from your Smart Meter
- Recommended for Solar Panels - only unit to track exports
- Simple clear graphs show your current and daily usage
- Portable to enable you to check the impact of appliances
- Available throughout Victoria, except SP Ausnet postcodes
(after VEET rebate)
Software selects best tariffs
USB, enables you to export your data
- Reads your usage history, and graphs it
- Select the best electricity plan
based upon your actual usage
- Save hundreds of dollars on electricty
- Available throughout Victoria,
except SP Ausnet postcodes
We're Government Accredited
We specialise in technology to reduce your energy bills.If you are interested in partnering with us to bring new technology to consumers, contact us
..In Home Displays could reasonably provide an average annual energy reduction of 7% across all consumers in Victoria ...
HOW DO YOU SAVE MONEY WITH A SMART METER ?Most Victorian households and businesses now have had a Smart Meter installed. How does this benefit you? and will you be able to manage the new Time-of -Use tariffs?
– Victorian Government DPI Jan 2012
We supply In Home Displays for electricity meters installed by the following Victorian electricity distribution companies.